Wednesday, September 22, 2010

do you remember the nights, we'd stay up just laughing?

Hi!

I'd never thought I'd joined a dodgeball competition ever!
I was in doubts, as always. Well, to start off with, I'm not really a good a player to be representing a team, a team of awesome players!
And my my, how glad I am to be a part of this year's Jackpot Madness!
Also, to be a part of Hybrids!!
It was a pretty brand new experience, one I'd never in a million years thought I'd have!
It was time to meet/work/play with people I've never seen before.
Got to meet new people, played with them, and even met some old high school friends!
We'd trained really hard on the day itself, and I guess all of that jazz paid really well, in the end!

We were the Mini-Hybrids! All the MVPs weren't present on that day, so it's up to us, or shall I say, it's time for us to shine? (Hehe!)
Super proud of us because most of us, were first-timers!
No doubt, it was a nerve-wrecking competition and a looong day was spent watching matches. (A long starving day!)

All in all, it was fun! I guess it's been a really long time since I've had this much fun in months. (And also, due to the stress and whatnots lately)

So, we managed to earned the titles of the 1st Runner-Up for our Boys Team, andddd
a 2nd Runner-Up for us girls team!!
But of course, with extra luck on our side, we could have won first place!
(That's what they all say)



XOXOXOXO.

Those Days.