Monday, October 11, 2010

I feel all the connection when I'm with you.

Hiii!

Okay, I don't really know what I'm doing here, honestly. I have 2 Cause and Effect essays to be handed in tomorrow, and I've yet to finish them essays. Sometimes, I wonder to myself and asked myself, what in the world prompted me in taking English Composition II in the first place?! I'm not convinced enough, that it'll work wonders for my major. Also, my Philosophy assignment is due on Wednesday and thankfully, it's a group thing, not thankfully that my other group mates are as lazy as I am! Pardon the grammar, you get what I mean. Not only that, I have unfinished work on my parts for my Anthropology assignment. And, it is due on Thursday. I love my group mates though, they're hardworking, heh!


On top of all that, as crazy as it may sound,
I kinda sorta like the thrill of doing things last minute.


Note-to-Self:
Go for CDL (Campus Dodgeball League) at least once.

Those Days.