Sunday, November 15, 2009

days grow longer, and nights grow shorter.

Friday night was Bevvy's Steamboat Party!
Although I missed the fun in the morning :( , I had fun with Cheryl too :)
I was Cheryl's GPS and Cheryl was my driver of the day :)
Hehehee, had loads of fun screaming at each other in the car on our way to Klang!
All in all, you guys did a fantastic job for the parteeeh!
Props to ChewLian, Fion and Bev!

Let the piccas, do the talking/typing, as always.



All smiles!


EAT AH!!


One big happy family!


Before!


After!


Bevvy!


Noisiest driver on earth!


Miko and I! (omg, pardon the underarms, it was hot!)


Quah, Quah, Quah!


He's one heck of a super hyper puppy!


Haha cannot tahan you!


IT WAS AN AWESOME NIGHT!
LET THIS NIGHT BE THE BEGINNING OF OUR MANY MORE FUN NIGHTS TO COME!
:)

Those Days.