Friday, May 30, 2008

'cause if you don't dream big, what's the use of dreaming?


Day : Friday

Date : 31st of May,'08

----------------------------------------------------------

Sis is flying off to the UK in approximately 5 hours. Sigh! :( Oh, i'll wish her all the best in everything, :D and you better be extra, with a capital E, careful woman! And have loads and loads of fun, heh, besides studying lar. UK is an awesome place man, take good care of my camera, yups, i'm lending her my love, and take truck loads of pics for me to seee!

Oh this is the first time she's leaving me :( I'm gonna be alllll alooooone for yearsssss, ah, prolly 3 months - 6 months. I'm gonna be damn lonely laaaaa. You, it's all your fault :( I know you can't live without me either, woohoo.

'Nuff said. I'll surely miss you Jie.


Recaps Highlights of the week and the week before :D

  1. Exams are finally over! 3 whole bloody long weeks. Don't want to say no more.
  2. It was the final battle between 2 awesome-nated DAVIDS in American Idol Season 7 or was it 8? David Archuleta vs. David Cook. David Cook won! :D My my, happy! I used to like David A. at first, and still am though. So who cares? :D And you should listen to David Cook's Dream Big.
  3. Hmmmm, what else?
  4. Had a one day half day tour in KL with momma, sis, uncle and a friend :D We went to Batu Caves, yeaap, and some Tugu something. Oh and i tried Eye On Malaysia! HAHA.
  5. Done with Prison Break Season 3, woot. Impressive, i must say! Season 4, where are you? :D
  6. Long hair has been chopped off! Tsk tsk :( I'm already missing 'em! But am lovin' the new hairstyle.


Off to KLIA till 4am :D

With looooove,

Those Days.