Friday, October 30, 2009

let me, be me!

Hahahhahahahahahaahahhahaahahahahahahahah!

I'M SUUUUPER DUUUUUPER HAPPY!!!
Well, exams are over, officially over for now! And this, is just a tiny bit part of the happiness in me!
Things are soooo sooo sooo good/working/awesome, whatsoever, right now :)
I JUST LOVE MA'SELF AND YOUUUU AND YOUUUU AND BASICALLY EVERYONE ELSEEE :))
HEHEHEEEHEHEEE,
well, of course, the sad part will still come attack me sooner or later.
it's part of the ups and downs of life, i guess?

But please, oh dear God, please lemme be happy for a whole 2 months?
That's all I could ask for!
(fingers crossed)

I AM SOOOOO IN THE MOOOD TO GO ZORBING RIGHT NOW! :D :D :D :D
all thanks to BananaBel! (love you long time, hehe!)




Ohhhh, Team Chilling Waterfall, shall we? :D

p.s, I neeeeed a mating call too! (credits to Ehhduh)
My mating call will be, WootWoot! from now on.
Or maybe, Wooooot! Wooooooot!

Those Days.