Wednesday, July 25, 2007

mehhh.

hello thereeee :]

Oh bummer. School wasn't great today. I was practically ahem, emo-ing the whole daay! I don't know why, seriously, don't know why. Note that i wasn't pms-ing. :) You know, there's times when you don't feel like talking to anyone, so, yeeaaah. Apologies (x 200000) to Jess and Mai and Sammy.

Ewey brought his phone today. Hahahaa, 'Happy Tree Friends' is hell addictive.
The guys were taking turns playing that oh-so-violent yet adorable game. If you know what i meant. :D

Oh joy! I can view my latest post on my blog already.
Hmmm.
..................................
..............................
........................
...................
..............
..........
.....
..
This is retarded.



'it has been on and off for long, tooo long'

Those Days.